Sunday, May 18, 2014

Explain what you plan to read next and why

I think that the next book I'm going to read is Looking for Alaska by John Green. I chose to read this because during the first tri this was my independent reading book but I never ended up wanting to finish it. A lot of people I know have told me that it was a really good book and that they recommend it. I read The Fault in Our Stars which he wrote too and it was one of my favorite books ever. I liked the way he writes because it's not something I've read before. He used a lot of elevated diction in that book and in the parts I read in Looking for Alaska. I hope that this book is actually as good as people say that it is. 


6 comments:

  1. I read the Fault in Our Stars by John Green and loved it. I really want to read this book next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also heard that this book is very good. I also read The Fault In Our Stars and I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think his writing will be the same in this book?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I The Fault In Our Stars by John Green, I really want to start reading more books by him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How far have you gotten in the book? Or do you plan on restarting the book

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished this book and it was so good I cried so hard though, but seriously loved Looking For Alaska.

    ReplyDelete