Sunday, May 18, 2014

Book review for Matched

In the society that Cassia lives in they have control over how the people live. When Cassia goes to her Matching Banquet, Xander (her best friend) ends up being her Match. Another face comes up on the screen belonging to Ky though, which makes Cassia question who her true Match is. Her and Ky get to know each other but they have to take many risks to be with each other. Will Cassia pick Xander or Ky? To find out who she picks you'll have to read the book. Not everyone would enjoy the book I don't think. If you like science fiction books with romance involved then this book would probably be good for you. I would give this book a 4/5 rating because the way the author writes is descriptive and has a lot of thought in it but I couldn't say that it made me think about it once I was finished reading it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment