Thursday, May 15, 2014
Conversation with a character from my book
If I could have a conversation with any character from my book I think I would want to talk to Cassia. I would want to know what she was thinking when Ky came up on the screen because if it were me, I would have probably been sad and really confused. Next I would ask her what she thinks her life would be like if her and Xander were matched without any problems in their way. After that I would ask her about her plans on going to find Ky. Something else I would ask would be what she likes about each of the boys (Xander and Ky). One thing I really want to ask is what she picked; either to stay safe or to know. The book leaves off with the readers not knowing so unless you read the second book, you don't find out either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment