Sunday, April 6, 2014

Most important line from the chapter

In the chapter I'm on the most important line is:

"Cassia Reyes, the Society is pleased to present you with your Match." My heart stops, and I can't believe what I see. A face comes back into view on the port in front of me. It is not Xander.

This is the most important line because she is in her house alone so she is trying to look at the microcard to find more about Xander but while she is looking into seeing if she already knows everything on the card the screen blacks out and then a new face comes up. The Society doesn't make mistakes so Cassia doesn't understand what is going on. I think this will help develop the plot because there weren't any problems going on up until this. Also it doesn't say who the new person was on the screen so  it will probably take awhile for her to figure it out. I think that what will happen is Xander won't find out right away but then she'll meet the new person and it will cause fights and Xander won't be able to trust Cassia anymore. 

1 comment:

  1. I read this book a while ago, and I agree that that line was an important line in the story. It's a good book, I hope you like it.

    I like your background too. :)

    ReplyDelete