Sunday, March 30, 2014

Setting of Matched

The setting for this book is a Utopian society. Also this is taking place in the future. It is supposed to be a perfect society because the officials choose who you love, where you work and when you die. It is kind of like the Farenheit 451 society because the officials don't want people to know too much like they did in the past. I feel like the setting is related to The Hunger Games because both are futuristic utopian societies. There is supposed to be a movie being made for the book so it would be cool to see how the directors make the society come off as. Ally Condie is descriptive too on how the place looks so it makes it easier to imagine in your mind.

1 comment:

  1. I think I started reading this book a few years ago but then stopped I dont know if I wasnt intrested or just stopped but tell me how you like it!

    ReplyDelete